Requested by my husband who seem to be enjoying my new found baking hobby lol 👩🏻🍳
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
8 Tbsp butter (Cold)
2/3 Cup of brown sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
3 Eggs (I used small ones)
1 Cup of milk
1 Cup Blueberries
Pre-heat oven at 177 degrees Celsius.
1. Mix 8 Tbsp of cold butter and 2/3 cup of brown sugar and add 3 eggs.
2. On a separate bowl, mix the rest of the dry ingredients, 1 1/2 cup of flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt.
3. Mix dry and wet ingredients and add blueberries, the batter will be very sticky.
4. Butter the tray. (because I dont have the paper cake cups)
5. Equally pour batter in each cup.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.